Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A Decade of Love

A Decade of LOVE!!!
Ten Year Anniversary blessing
by Angela Munzenhofer ,
Bella Aruba Photography


On July 17, 2015 at Marriott Ocean Club, Aruba. Nicole & Fred renewed their vows in the presence of their older son Jordan. The evening was hazy with a slight trade wind to cool off the evening. Bella Aruba Photography made sure that the evening was flawless from the moment Nicole walked down the aisle to renew the vows of ten years of LOVE together. These two lovebirds were in love as if they just met, as I photographed all I could see was LOVE. I asked for Nicole’s story of how Fred and her met and what began the love story.

After many of us survived and witnessed the events of
 9/11, we gathered at a mutual friend's home; he attended high school with the couple and the wife and I are sorority sisters.  
It wasn't until a year later after I'd caught the bouquet at my brother's wedding (yes I believe in that), my matchmaking sorority sister and his high school friend decided the timing was perfect to play Cupid, so an exchange of numbers led to a four hour phone conversation, a series of dates, great vacations and a proposal almost two years later. We topped it off with a destination wedding in Jamaica at a private villa. 
One of our best vacations as husband and wife was to Aruba. So, 10 years and 3 boys later, we decided to renew our love and promise to each other with our eldest son, Jordan. The twins, Jared and Justin would have brought out the Bridezilla in Mommy, so they stayed in New York with Nana and Pa.  
Being photographed on the beaches of Aruba significantly outweighs the photographs of me running down the streets of New York in the midst of a disaster.  If my train were five minutes earlier that Tuesday, there would be no story to tell.  We would not have met at our friend's home.  
Knowing that God had more in store for me is the greatest gift I could have received; a loving husband who swept me off my feet and three beautiful sons,
These are the words from Nicole Myrie who 
absolutely looked stunning as she and her husband Fred pronounced their love once again with their son Jordan present on the lovely island of Aruba.













No comments: