Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bella Aruba Photography captures love this year with great clients



Hi everyone,
I have to say thanks to all my clients and coordinators this year for a fun filled wedding extraordinaire for 2010. Bella Aruba Photography is proud to announce that not only am I living in Aruba but I am also living in Michigan. This year my husband and I had to make a future choice for our children s education. With that said I moved back to Michigan in August, home sweet home and enrolled my kids in school. I have been back to Aruba twice and returning Tuesday for 2 weeks of weddings, renewals and lots of photo shoots.
I just want to point out that I love going back to Aruba with no extra costs to my clients. I have my dear husband who stayed in paradise running our family restaurant the Buccaneer. So every time I return I get a honeymoon without the kids as they continue their studies on my short trips away.
So a big thanks to my brides that I had this past summer who have been very patient and understanding.
F.Y.I.
Once November rolls in I will have more time to update my website, blog and Christmas list... HOHOHO

No comments: