Sunday, December 18, 2011

Trash the Dress with Jamie & Luke Baroni








Anyone planning a destination wedding knows finding the right wedding photographer can be a challenge! However, when I first e-mailed Bella Aruba Photography with my questions, I got a prompt reply from Angela. She was so detailed and answered all of my questions so easily (and quickly) that she made the process a breeze! We e-mailed back and forth for almost a year. She shared her advice, photos from her weddings, and really took the time to get to know us. When we arrived in Aruba for our wedding, she was one of the first people there to greet us! We had never met in person, but we had felt as though we had known her for years!  She had made us instantly feel comfortable. I can be a shy person, so that was very important to me!
Our wedding day was absolutely amazing. Angela captured every moment, and went above and beyond all of my expectations. Looking back at my photos now, I can remember every moment of our special day because she captured everything perfectly!
Angela really will go above and beyond for her bride and groom. One perfect example of this, is that we had a Trash the Dress photo shoot scheduled two days after our wedding. Unfortunately, the weather was not on our side. The biggest problem was that Angela was scheduled to leave the island the following day. I was worried we would have to cancel the shoot, but Angela called me up and told me not to worry and she would get us our beautiful pictures. The next day, with only hours before her flight, she took us around the island and took the most AMAZING photos I have ever seen. She was in no rush at all, and sought out the best locations on the island determined to get the most perfect shots. She not only was our photographer, but she became our friend, toured us around the island, snapping away while my husband and I got to be ourselves and had so much fun. She made sure to get all the shots I asked for, ending the day jumping in the beautiful Caribbean water!
Bella Aruba Photography is the best! Because of Angela we have the most gorgeous photos capturing all the best moments of the best week of our lives.
Thank you Angela for making our wedding so special!

Jamie & Luke Baroni